DMCA Notification Policy
- Copyright Notice
All information provided in this DMCA policy is owned by or licensed to Prenatal Universe and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Prenatal Universe retains all proprietary rights to the content in this policy. The content in this policy may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed or distributed without the prior written consent of Prenatal Universe.
- Notification of Infringement
Prenatal Universe is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish content on the internet by uploading, storing, and displaying various forms of media using our services. We do not monitor, review, or otherwise screen the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of our service. We take violations of copyright seriously and will zealously protect the rights of the legal copyright owners. If you are the legal copyright owner of content which appears on the Prenatal Universe website and you did not authorize the use of said content, you must notify Prenatal Universe in writing so we can identify the purportedly infringing content and take corrective action. You may make a written notice via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
- Designated Copyright Agent
Prenatal Universe Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: [ ] [ ]
Email: [ ]
Note: only DMCA notices should go to the Prenatal Universe Designated Copyright Agent. Other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications should be directed to Prenatal Universe customer service through [email protected]. Additionally, you acknowledge that if you do not comply with the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.